Cancer Energy Tarot Reading
This month, we are dealing with releasing that thing, or that person, that just won't stop coming back up and interrupting our lives. This can mean you need to release an old story, old relationships, a stale career, old feelings... That thing we can't stop going back to. In order to move on with our lives, we are being called to let go of the stories we constantly replay in our heads. Are you convinced that you are a damaged person? Well, you aren't. Are you telling yourself that you have to work way too hard to achieve success? Guess what, you don't. Is there someone who pulls you back in again and again as soon as you try to move on? Cut them off.
1. Your current inner state: The Sun. The Sun is a card of joy and happiness. It's all about positive action and success, almost to a level of mastery but not quite. In this position, it suggests that we have made good progress in our lives and we are just about to attain it all.
2. What you need to shed in order to nurture that state: 6 of Cups, which is a card of memories of past happiness, a gift, people coming back around from the past... We are being called to stop living and dwelling on the past, releasing the old stories we replay over and over. I am not that girl anymore, and neither are you. Be the real you.
3. HOW to nurture your inner being: Justice. Balance, fairness, equality, good decisions. The key to nurturing your inner Sun is making good decisions to move past those crusty old blocks. But also, are you too focused on what's fair and what isn't? That doesn't really seem like the best way to nurture The Sun.
4. The energy you need to work with to act out your deepest intentions: The Chariot is another card of balance, exerting control over the situation. This card is one of the only ones in the major arcana that foretells victory and immediate success. You are taking the reigns over your life. We all need to take control and stand up for ourselves this month. Be the boss of your life and make the decisions you know are right for you. What do you want to do? Where do you want to go? Don't let others (or your old patterns) keep you from your goals.
5. Blocks you are currently experiencing: Wheel of Fortune. The Wheel represents a change of fortune, karma, the ebb and flow of time and events. We can experience success, and we are rewarded for going with the flow of destiny. In this position, perhaps we are resisting that change... Maybe it's really hard to go with the flow, idk about you, but like... it can be hard to let it lie. Perhaps we are relying TOO much on allowing destiny to play itself out. Only you can know which is truest for you.
6. How to over come those blocks: 2 of Wands. This card is all about laying the groundwork to embark on a new path. It's about having the courage to take a leap, start a new project, do the research. Are you restless? Be patient. Start doing the research and laying out plans for your new path.
7. Outcome: 3 of Wands. Those plans? They come together. Do the work, release your old stories, let go of the past, do your research. 3 of Wands suggests that you have made good decisions that will bear positive fruit. Did you ask for help for friends along the way? Recognize them and continue to nurture those relationships. Maybe you'll find something new about yourself or a loved one that will help along the path.